Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Bells......





Another one of my "loves" of the holiday season......yesterday I physically needed a bag of these. 



THIS........was keeping me from my beloved chocolate & peanut butter treat.......a 3 year old who did not nap and who I swear has had PMS since she was 2.........


And so after a call to Daddy at work for some "helpful guidance" to remind Paige that she "wanted" to go to CVS with mommy, we get in the car and arrive at CVS.......NO Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Bells, we walk through the plaza and arrive at Publix, NO Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Bells...........

I begin to sweat from the withdrawal of chocolate and the anxiety of knowing I will have to take PMS-ing said 3 year old, back in the car and drive to Walmart or Target............

We make it back into the car, seat belt buckled-check!
    car seat buckled-check!

"Are we going home now mommy?"............"Umm, no I need to go to Walmart....."
"I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO WALMARTTTTTTTTT"

Then, like a ray of sun through a storm cloud, I see it, Walgreens!  2 minutes from our house.........We park, we go in, Paige makes a friend at the check out as we enter, she is happy, I am hopeful.........I turn the corner of the holiday aisle and I SEE THEM!


I bought 2 bags...........ahhh, the joys of the holidays!

No comments: