Tuesday, December 09, 2008

GGGGRRRRRRRR..........

I am in the middle of backing up my hard drive and portable hard drives......and I had this brainstorm to rename the hard drive where my itunes library lives..........

I am now manually saving the hundreds/thousands of movies, tv shows, & music that I screwed up by changing the "name" of the hard drive, thus changing the location of the files...........

STUPID, STUPID!!

At least it is keeping my mind busy, as it is now December 9th, and there are still no referrals from China for waiting families...if it was our "turn" for our referral and they were delayed almost 2 weeks like now, I would be certifiable!  

Ok, back to fixing my itunes library......Jack is getting me a happy meal, because I need to feel happy----AND a hot fudge sundae too!  I love Jack..........

No comments: