Wednesday, December 03, 2008

32nd month of officially waiting........


since I started this blog mainly to share our China adoption journey with family and friends, I thought I would make note that today December 3, 2008 is our 32nd month since our dossier was officially logged in with the China Center of Adoption Affairs a.k.a. CCAA.............

Our paperwork was logged in on April 3, 2006.........the very same day my sister welcomed her daughter into her family in the Philippines.........crazy to think my niece has been part of our family for ONLY 32 months-----seems like too short of a time span when you look at it that way!

Lily, hold on!  We are praying that 2009 is the year we will at the very least see your face for the first time.........we love you so much already.........

No comments: