Wednesday, December 24, 2008

.....and visions of sugar plums danced in her head......


Along with a LIFE SIZED gingerbread house!!!!  Oh My!!




Only at Disney World, would you find this!  Can you smell the gingerbread through your computer screen people!??!  Y-U-M-M-O!



.....and a picture of the christmas tree at Disney's Grand Floridian Hotel......kind of amazing, no?

Paige and I spent a Christmas Eve afternoon enjoying the Christmas decorations at the Grand Floridian and Polynesian hotels with Grammy & Pop Pop........ 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I WANT TO BE THERE! It is SO GORGEOUS!

Catherine said...

I had YOU in mind when I posted these pictures! you will be here soon! Merry Christmas looking forward to see you guys next week!

Shannon said...

AND - I stole your picture idea! Actually, I told AbbyGrace to stand like that one time (at downtown in front of the toy tree), and she stands like that EVERY time I take a pic now. Hope you don't mind!

Whitney said...

That house is awesome!