Monday, March 09, 2009

The Hole In The Wall..........



........no, not a hole in OUR wall, the tv show on Fox called Hole In The Wall......has anyone seen this crazy, silly, zany show??

Paige & I watch I Love Lucy, Jon & Kate + 8, Little People, Big World, etc...we're into TLC shows........

Jack & Paige play the Wii (and they play exceptionally well I might add!) and "their" show is Hole In The Wall, where contestants have to quickly make their bodies and their partners bodies into the shape of the hole in the wall that is rushing towards them and not break the wall or fall in the pool after the wall rushes towards them..........




.......the show is pure crazy silliness just like the two loves of my life.........here's pic I snapped last night of them with their "show snacks" cozy on the sofa ready for Hole In The Wall...........I love to see the two of them together like this...........two buddies.....



No comments: