Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birthday Booty For Mama........



.........flowers from Aunt Thel & Melissa - (note the orange, my fav color, gerber daisy, my fav flower)  and balloons too!




......a custom made backpack purse from etsy.com, made especially with my choice of fabrics from Grandma Carole & Papa George.......




.........the Mickey Mouse House playset, I always look at whenever we are in Disney, from my parents.....yes folks, 37, and still getting toys.....but Paige sure does appreciate it!  good thing I share toys, not food (like Joey from Friends) :)

 

.......AND fresh, salty Disney World popcorn made this morning at the Magic Kingdom from my parents......they literally went this morning to get it for me.....how cool is that?


......if only computers were scratch and sniff.......:)

.........and from my dear husband Jack, a McDonald's fountain coke with no ice and he is hooking up my new "inherited" computer armoire for my "office" in our laundry room today.......thanks babe!

and one last thank you to Aunt Thel, Melissa, and Lee for giving Paige a "vacation" full of memories and Jack and I a little bit of quiet........there will be a vacation post coming soon with Paige's favorite vacation memories.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday beautiful lady! I hope your wish comes true :-) Love ya, Myriam.