Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TOE Ring........



Is Paige starting to rebel at the age of 4?  A toe ring?  I remember getting my first toe ring in high school, and I wore it with my friends to Jones Beach as I baked my white body to a crisp!


.......1st......how cute is my baby's foot..........

.......2nd.......I ordered some hair clips for Paige on Etsy.com (have mentioned how much I L-O-V-E Etsy.com??!!)  I am starting to think Paige may be outgrowing her "bows", not completely......but I don't want her to be like Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie, ya know?

.......well the store DaisyChains from Etsy, added this beautiful toe ring for FREE with our hair clip order!  You would have thought it was encrusted with diamonds to hear Paige squeal with glee!  And I got the hair clips on sale too!  3 handmade hair clips for $2.50!  can you beat that, Walmart?

"Mommy, they make rings for my TOES?!"

yes, my Paige they do!  but I am drawing the line at toe rings.......there will be no belly rings or worse while I am still on this earth!

1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

That is a nice ring for your little piggy toe and cute toes overall.