Thursday, February 05, 2009

Obstacle Course? - Of Course!


Paige had a long day yesterday:  dance class, going with Daddy and our dog, Emmaline, to the vet for her rabies shot, and then helping me and Grammy sort through Lily's clothes.........Holy Moly does Lily have a TON of clothes.......

While going through Lily's clothes, we came across some play dresses for Paige I had hidden in Lily's closet........ummm.......Paige spotted them VERY quickly, and sported this lovely pink tulle number complete with fur collar and cuffs........(I am not really sure what I was thinking when I bought this - it's wee bit "tacky".....)

Anywho - last night I noticed Paige's baby dolls strewn all throughout the playroom and Jack and mine's bedroom..........I didn't know if she was playing "cemetery" or what........it's looked a little creepy.......see below:


Luckily, it wasn't "cemetery" it was "Obstacle Course"!  


Phew.......and Paige happily jumped over her obstacle course until it was time for dinner!  

What an imagination this kid has!  And precision in the way she set up her babies!


..........Obstacle "coursing" is hard work!  When she pooped out, she joined the obstacle course for some well deserved rest!

No comments: