Sunday, February 08, 2009

Lola Is Looking Worried.......


Emmaline and Lola each have their own playpen, next to each other in our playroom....

The night Emmaline came home, Lola was just looking at her through the playpens like, "Are you ok, my sister?"  It's doggie love at our house, the cat hates everyone, but the dogs love each other......

Anywho:  I've noticed when Emmaline is wearing her satellite dish collar, Lola just looks at Emmaline with this worried little face.........



.........I think she is thinking, "Am I going to have wear one of those things too?"

ps:  Emmaline is a great patient, she is getting tons of attention (almost a little too much) from Paige, and she rests on a cozy pillow on my lap for most of the afternoons.....and she is sleeping in her playpen with her satellite dish collar with not one complaint.......she really is a sweet, sweet girl........Get Well Soon Emmaline!

No comments: