Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Give Me A "T"! Give Me An "A"!........




........What does that spell?!

TA!

.....and what does that mean in the world of China Adoption?

TRAVEL APPROVAL!

Today, Wednesday, January 27, 2009 the Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs has notified our adoption agency that we have been approved to come into China to bring home our Lily!

Our last part of our paperchase waiting journey is waiting for the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou, China to make our appointment to get the ball rolling to make Lily a U.S. Citizen.....this appointment typically takes place the day before families fly home at the end of their China trip......

Our agency is 'guesstimating" we should leave February 18th-19th.....and Jack & I are planning leaving a couple of days before that to have little second honeymoon for a couple of days in Hong Kong.......

YAY for our TA! Our family is growing, and I am sooooo overjoyed! See prayers really do get answered!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts & prayers for us! :)

2 comments:

China Dreams said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news for all of you.

Kelly said...

Hi Catherine,
I stumbled across your blog from rumor queen. My daughter is from the same orphanage as your Lily. When I saw her pic, I said to my husband- that background looks like Emma's. I read on and sure enough it was the same. Your daughter is beautiful. Check out our blog. Our Gao girl is almost four. We had gotcha day March 31st 2007. You are in for a wonderful adventure. I will follow your blog. It brings back wonderful memories. My blog is emmalis.blogspot.com
Kelly