Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy April FOOL'S Day!

Jack is off today, which is usually a good thing. I like having Jack around me, he is funny...........


But.......


.........Today is April Fool's Day and Jack is good at getting me! I trust him too much......and he uses that against me on day's like today!


........it's 6:47am, I guess I could go running into the bedroom and start hooting & hollering, the CCAA referred our LID date!!!!!!!!!!! --wonder if that would get me the same reaction when I told him I was pregnant with Paige - "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?!?" oh that was good, I'll never forget the look on his face that day.......


I think I will lay low today with Lola, she has the right idea.......








..........and Paige has learned the art of snoozing from Lola & Mama!


Happy April Fool's Day my friends, and don't let yourself get fooled!

No comments: